2017 - 2018 Season
Welcome Dancers to our 17th season serving the lakes area & beyond!!
Dance Class Attire:
Please make sure your dancer is properly prepared for the dance discipline they are studying. There should be no jewelry of any kind worn for any dance class. Hair for girls must be off of the face and pulled up. Please put your child’s hair in a bun for all ballet classes.
Guidelines for appropriate dance attire:
Pink leather or canvas split sole ballet shoes
Hair in a neat bun (no exceptions)
Black cut off sweats
Black ballet shoes
PRINCESS BALLET: Favorite princess costume, pink ballet tights and pink ballet shoes
KIDZ CLUB & 5-7 YEAR OLD:
Ballet - Any dance leotard and ballet shoes.
Jazz - Dance/gymnastics leotard, ballet shoes or jazz shoes may be worn.
Tap- Any style leotard, black buckle tap shoes.
or TURN & LEAP: Dance attire preferably leotard, tights, jazz pants or jazz shorts
Capezio Carmel Jazz boots
Tan Foot Undeez or Foot thongs
TAP: Dance or Work-out attire
Capezio Lace up Black flat tap shoes hard sole
HIP HOP: Baggy dance or work out attire
MODERN: Leotard and tights
Payment for lessons should be provided on a timely basis. Tuition is taken on the first of the month. You may pay ahead on your account at any time.
- Tuition is due by the first month of every month. A late fee of $10.00 will be assessed after the 5th
- Additional late fees are assessed with accounts that are late beyond 30 days
- The studio accepts: Cash, checks, Mastercard/Visa (debit and credit)
- Payments can be made online!
- WE HAVE AUTO DEBIT SERVICE! You may opt to have your account automatically debited each month. Please fill out the proper form and turn it into the front desk
- Please provide proper identification when writing checks
- A $25 fee will be charged for any insufficient checks returned
- Please provide full tuition for months: September through May
- June payment is ½ month tuition
All performing classes will have a costume to be purchased through special costume catalogs. The costumes will be worn for our spring recital performance.
- Costume fees will be charged to your account in February.
- Costumes range from $45-$65
- Payment for costumes must be provided with February tuition
- Late fee of $10.00 will be assessed if received after the 5th
- Accounts must be current in order to receive your costume
2018 Spring Recital
Walled Lake Central High School
Our annual spring recital is held at Walled Lake Central High School located on Oakley Park Drive in Commerce Township. Parents, friends and families are invited to observe the show; cheering and supporting our dancers. Special awards and scholarships are given to students.
- All dancers must participate in the annual spring recital with the exception of Turn & Leap, Modern and Kidz Club (optional)
- There is a $30 performance fee due February 1, 2018 in order to participate in our spring recital
- Tickets for the dance recital will be on sale in May.
- Accounts must be current in order to purchase recital tickets
STUDIO EMAIL: Please provide your email address on your registration forms to receive all posted notices, announcements and newsletters from the studio. This way you are informed of any announcements. NEW! Invoices can be emailed to you every month.
- Please call the studio voicemail to listen for any cancelled classes in the event of extreme inclement weather. Everyone who provides an email address will be notified via email if classes are canceled.
- Please do not hesitate to contact the studio if you have any questions regarding classes, your dancer or other matters. We have a very open door philosophy! Please ask the front desk for Lisa Fruchey’s cell phone number if you wish to discuss any matter regarding the studio. Feel free to email her anytime firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the studio to let us know if your child will be missing class. Turn & Leap and/or Ballet classes missed may be made up as they are a technique class and are offered throughout the week.
The staff and I look forward to working with you and your children. Thank you for allowing them the opportunity to learn the art and passion of dance!
***Once you pay for a month of classes you are financially committed to that month of classes. If you would like to drop or cancel a class you must provide in writing 30 days prior to dropping to not incur the next month tuition. In addition, registration fee, costume, recital ticket, recital performance fee are non refundable once provided regardless of continuing class.***